RAILCAR - "LOADOUT" BULKWEIGHING SCALE SYSTEMS
Bulk Weighing Control & Data Management
If you are bulk weighing and need a low cost solution but require:
- Excellent speed
- Legal for trade accuracy
- Solid state reliability
With the expansion capabilities of the more expensive GMS-4000 ... then you need the GMS-400.
The GMS-400 uses our lowest cost controller and combines it with our powerful GMS Windows system to provide the most cost effective, full function controller on the market. For many applications this system provides more functionality than you will ever need.
Best User Interface:
The GMS user interface is consistently ranked the best and easiest to use. All operator actions can be done through Function keys or a mouse. All scale operations are handled from one “window”; so there is never any confusion.
Both the GMS computer and the DWC-400 controller are purpose built industrial components, not ‘office computers’ like the other companies use. The industrial computer filters out dust, has vibration protection for the hard drive and has hold down clamps for internal cards. The DWC-400 has no moving parts.
Typical GMS-400 Applications:
- Automated Bulk Weighing
- In Process Weighing
- Transfer Weighing
- The DWC-400 is a heavy-duty microprocessor based controller, mounted in industrial NEMA 4X / IP66 stainless steel enclosure for panel, desk or wall mount configuration.
- Large 4.6" w x 3.4" h 320 x 240 pixel back-lit LCD graphical display of scale operation.
- Five displayed soft keys with programmed prompts for easy operator interface.
- Four bi-directional communication ports for peripheral devices such as printers, PLC.
- Power to handle up to 16 (350 ohm) load cells.
- Expandable up to 14 additional option card slots.
- Battery back up memory.
- Digital I/O up to 24 channels