BULKWEIGHING SCALE SYSTEMS
The CompuWeigh CWC series of Bulk Weighing Scales set a new level for speed and accuracy and yet cost less than other scales because installation costs are lower. Add the CompuWeigh CD-4000 Bulk Weighing Controller, the one that outsells all the rest combined, and you have the best bulk weighing system at any price.
- We use heavy-duty cam followers along the whole length of the gate travel to ensure consistent gate operation, which is the key to accurate rail car loading.
- Our test weights are located in special doghouses protecting them from the weather ensuring that they maintain their accuracy.
- We use a trim limit switch on the weigh hopper feed gate so our scales are typically within 10 lbs of target weight.
- We use top of the line equipment, including 4B Autoset level sensors, not mechanical sensors.
- We use cushion ends on the gate cylinders to ensure longevity and quiet operation.
- The system is designed to work with CompuWeigh's SmartTech the automatic scale monitoring system so that any of 40 potential scale problems are reported to the controller before they become a serious issue.
- It’s a paradox, but we have the largest hoppers and yet have the lowest height scale. Low height translates into lower capital costs or being able to put a larger scale into the same space.
- Our special low height stainless steel sampler makes the perfect compliment providing the lowest combination unit in the industry.
- The scales are shipped as a single unit and are provided with lifting brackets to quickly lift into position.
- The hydraulics, wiring and sensors are installed and then tested before they leave the factory.
- The test weights have special doghouses so the millwright doesn’t have to build platforms in the field.
- The platforms are designed to hold the hydraulic power unit, so just connect two hoses and the hydraulics are ready to go.
CompuWeigh provides the other key components including support tower, sampler, gates & spouting.
CompuWeigh manufactures the industries leading scale controller, the CD-4000, the most accurate, fastest and most reliable controller on the market. It is the perfect partner for a CWC scale.
System can be upgraded to handle rail car RF tag reading and accounting interface.